
Since we finally got the outside of the house painted we thought we would show you the "Before" and "After" shots.If you will notice the in "Before" shot (the first image) there is some brick work to the immediate left of the tree. That is a flower bed. You can still see that flower bed in the "After" shot. It is at the very right of the picture. There is a brown door that separates two flower beds in the "Before" shot. Everything from the corner of that door to the garage is now filled in with what you see in the "After" shot. It is only 510 sqft but is sure makes the house look different. The new roof as you can see makes the house look monstrous in comparison.
Lynette wanted to paint the house with earthy toned colors so the main body of the house is a tanish color. Not sure if you can really tell from the "After" shot but the trim is an olivey color. Lynette wanted to try to match the color of some of the brick on the front of the house. I think she did a great job of picking out the colors.
We have spent the last few nights in putting up the casing around the doors inside and boy does that make a huge difference. We are going to start on the baseboard this week and then we hope to have carpet in before all the family comes for Joshalyn's baptism. That way there is someplace for everyone to stay.

Also I wanted to show you a close up of the front door. We spent some time Saturday doing little things like what you see here. Lynette was so excited when we got it done. She said, "It's starting to feel like our house again." Anyhow, I think it looks nice the way she wanted to decorate the front door area. It's all the same stuff we had before but hung in different locations and on the new siding.
5 comments:
What a transformation! Thanks for the before pictures!
Wow guys! It looks great. Hope you are enjoying it. I am so excited for you. Now if I could just see it in person!
Love you!!!!!
Julie
That is INCREDIBLE! WOW!! I am so excited for you guys! Lynette, you did good on the colors! It looks great!!!!
Love ya,
Krystal
Wow that looks great guys... can't wait to see it at the end of the month love mom
Wow! The house looks beautiful! If I were to drive by now I would probably wonder where your house went. It looks absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to see some pics of the inside. You'll have to make sure and post some for us to see.
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I try to update it often, but most of the time it's just scrapbooking stuff, but I try and throw in some pictures of Matt and I with the kids. We hope you are all doing well. We still miss Boise...I can't believe how big your kids are. Joshalyn old enough to be baptized? That seems unbelievable.
Post a Comment