The kids started school on August 25th. Boy were they excited. Not only was it Hyrum's first day of school (he's in kindergarten) but they just finished the new school. They are both excited because there are new rooms and new teachers and probably most important there is new playground equipment.Since the Boise school district changed the boundaries for the various schools this is an exciting year for both of them because they have teachers that came from different schools as well as students/friends that come from different areas also. That means that they get to meet more people than they would otherwise have done. There are between 550 and 600 students in this new school. That is almost double the number of students that attended the old school.
Obviously Shad isn't in school yet so why is he in the picture. Well he just loves to have his picture taken. He is cute and it's a nice picture of the three of them together. I think he misses Hyrum while he is at school. He sure loves his big brother (notice that they are holding hands in this picture).
4 comments:
This is from your long lost friend Angela Woodward Beckstead. Your blog is awesome and your kids are so grown up. I am finally in the blog world. Our blog address is angrybeckstead.blogspot.com
I love the picture and I am so glad that they are excited to go to school. It makes it much easier to send them off if they like it. Give them all hugs and kisses from Aunt Julie please! I love you guys!!!!
Your kids are getting so big! We have not seen them forever! We will have to stop on our way through next time we make the trip home. Love you!
OHHH MY GOSHH!!! your house looks completely different!! I love it!you have some kind of vision. the kids are looking great and grown up. love the paint colors, love the addition, congratulations on the progress. good to hear from you. :)
Post a Comment