

Joshalyn was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on August 3oth and confirmed on August 31st. She was very excited and has been looking forward to this day all year. She has been learning about baptism and has watched several of her friends be baptized. We are very proud of her for choosing to follow our Savior Jesus Christ and His example. Many of her friends and grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins came to witness this event. There were some who weren't able to come and we missed them being here. Joshalyn said the water was so warm like Grandpa Herzog's swimming pool.
3 comments:
Lynette!! How are you doing???? Great to hear from you! We are in Kuna, we've lived her for about 1 1/2 years, that's so weird! I loved seeing pictures of your family! Keep in touch!
Joshalyn,
I am so proud of you! You are such a beautiful and truely sweet girl. I wish I could have been there for your special day, but just know that I was there in spirit. I was thinking of you! I hope you enjoyed your special time with your family. Never forget that Heavenly Father loves you and will always be there for you. You are never alone. Call me sometime, we would love to talk to you!!
Love,
Aunt Julie
Wow that is so awsome when your child gets baptised I am so happy for you. It looks like you have a beautiful happy family
Post a Comment