Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hyrum rides his bike


















Hyrum learned how to ride his bike without training wheels in ONE day! He was shouting as he was riding, "This is soooooo cool!" Way to go Hyrum! Shad is very happy for him, because now he gets to have Hyrum's old bike. Joshalyn is happy for both of them. She was telling them how cool they were. Now we all can ride bike's together for a little while longer before the cold sets in. We should have worked with Hyrum this summer, but we didn't take the time since we were working on our house. It is fun to see these accomplishments whenever they are. Now we need to teach him how to tie his shoes. He can read 90 words per minute and do basic math facts, but he can't tie his shoes. What is wrong with his mother?!

4 comments:

mamaseversike said...

Your family is so much fun! I have visited your site before, and I love it. Keep up the good work, you guys are awesome! Love, Auntie Vicki

Teresa said...

OMG how fun. I can't wait until we can go for bike rides without the kids having to pull the kids behind me. What cute kids. Great to hear from you.

Jimmie Jan said...

Ohhh maybe we can ride together Hyrum... That is sooooo cool!! I am so glad you guys and Julie are doing the blog thing I love watching the kids grow up and seeing what is going on in your lives since I cant be there watching in person... I love you all and cant wait to see you in Dec
Love Mom

McPherson family said...

I guess I forgot to post, but I meant to. Hyrum, I am so proud of you!! You worked hard and you got it!!! Maybe next spring Dylan will be riding too. He was close, before it started getting cold.
Love you!!!!!