Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas activities

Making and decorating a gingerbread house is a tradition we have had since Joshalyn was a baby. The kids enjoy it and become more and more creative the older they get. Even Kayla had a hand in it. Not only do they enjoy decorating it, but they enjoy eating it too. Yummmmmmy!
The kids enjoyed helping Josh put up the christmas tree and decorating it. After they finished we decided to take a family picture. We enjoy the christmas season and decorating our home and participating in family and other christmas traditions. What a joyous time it is to celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ and remember him and his loving example. We all hope you have a Merry Christmas and an enjoyable holiday season.


5 comments:

emily said...

Christmas is the best!! and gingerbread houses ARE yummy!! that's a great tradition!

Jimmie Jan said...

Everyone looks so cozy and happy... Joshalyn was telling me all about the gingerbread houses and the frosting an now I can visualize it. I love you guys. Im missing out on all the fun stuff, I havent build one of those since josh was a little tike
See ya soon Smooches and hugs
Grama Harris

McPherson family said...

My goodness!!!!! Your kids are getting soooooo big, I can't believe it. I remember our first gingerbread house together. Fun memories!!!!!

Teresa said...

you and your family is so cute. It is so good to keep up with you. Take care

Teresa said...

That sounds like so much fun. I need to do something like that.