About 6 months ago I was looking online for a reading schedule to help me get the Book of Mormon read by this last General Conference. In my search I found this challenge where you read the Book of Mormon 3 times over a three month period each time paying attention to different themes. I have been doing this for 1 week now and I have found so far that my experience has been very rewarding. I have always liked to read but have never been able to read the Book of Mormon in the same way that I read a novel. So this is a new experience for me (especially since I am going to read it like that 3 times in a row).
You can read about the challenge by clicking here.
Now in this document that describes the challenge (if you read it) you will see that he wants you to send him a detailed letter describing your experiences for his website. I would rather you send them to me so that I can add them either here on my blog or else on Geni.com. I think it would be neat to see the different experiences that everyone has as they complete this challenge. It should be very fun and rewarding. Please let me know if you are taking the challenge also as I would love to include you in my prayers and keep in touch with you on the challenge. And we can of course encourage eachother as we go.
2 comments:
I definitely want to take this challenge. Thanks for sharing a different way read and learn from the BoM. -Zach's Deb :o)
Hi, Maybe I didn't read this right, but where is the challenge? I've just finished a R.S. Institute class on the B of M and to have another way to read would be great. Please e-mail me, how to find this challenge. Thanks. G. Nancy
Post a Comment