Voila! we have grass. One minute we were raking dirt, the next minute we were watering grass. Well.........it wasn't quite like that, but we do have grass and are happy to have it. Thanks to Rich and Travis and a good friend Ken Wood for helping Josh out over memorial day weekend. We couldn't have done it without them. I suppose that will be the last time Rich and Travis come to visit................. I'm just kidding. They said they didn't mind, but we did work them hard. Hopefully the good food and company was a bit of compensation. It's amazing how nice it makes the front of our yard look. We have had so many compliments from our neighbors. I know they were thinking.... "it's about time." Little by little it is coming. Now to the plants and flowers.
3 comments:
It IS amazing, isn't it!? It looks really pretty. Be sure to keep it wet (bet you heard that already) someday we'll come see it in person. Love ya!! Aunt Vicki
WOW!!! It looks great!!! I hope the moles don't find out about new grass. ha ha ha
It looks awesome! Nice work!! You guys have done a great job on your house.
Post a Comment