Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dr. Suess Birthday/St. Patrick's Day

In the month of March we celebrate Dr. Suess' Birthday and St. Patrick's Day. My kids love Dr. Suess and reading his books or having them read to them. They also like St. Patrick's Day and wearing green and doing fun things associated with that holiday. I took this picture of Hyrum with a few things he made that go with Dr. Suess and St. Patrick's Day, but I want you to notice his embellishments he has added....the M and L you see stand for Mario and Luigi which he is very much into these days. I just love this kid!
(the M and L can be found on the stripes of the hat and on the tummies of the characters)

3 comments:

Dangela said...

Cute! Your kids are adorable!

grammaDawn said...

I loved this day, when I worked in the schools. Most of the staff got to wear the hats and kids always looked forward to the celebration. Nice artwork, as well.

McPherson family said...

Josh told me about that. I love it. Our school here did the same. Dylan dressed up as Cat in the Hat one of those days, they had a whole week celebrated Dr Seuss's birthday or something like that. So much fun. I love you Hyrum!