Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Flying

On April 9th my brother Lynn and his wife Jessica came to Boise and took our family along with his family flying over in Nampa just west of Boise here. He got his pilot license a few months ago and is now treating us all to some fun free flying. We had to take turns since it was a small plane but we all had a great time. The kids have flown before but they don't remember since they were under 2 years of age, so this was a fun and memorable time. Hyrum is thinking about being a pilot now. The other kids just can't wait until another visit from Uncle Lynn and Aunt Jessica so they can go again. Thanks you guys we had a great time! Josh really did go I just don't have a picture of him. Next time...


Lynn and Joshalyn

Jenika and Hyrum

Pilot-Lynn



Shad and Kayla

Lynette and Lynn


3 comments:

Dangela said...

how fun!!!! I am jealous. I really enjoy flying ... especially in the small aircraft.

grammaDawn said...

I'm not a flying fan, especially in those small planes, until you're back on solid ground and all is well. Fun times for your kids, I'm sure they had a blast!! Love the new look on your blog, cute stuff.

McPherson family said...

That looks like you guys had so much fun! I love the picture of Kayla asleep (or at least appearing asleep).