The kids' first day of school was on August 25th. Joshalyn is in 5th grade, Hyrum in 2nd and Shadrach in Kindergarten. They are all very excited about school and love their teachers. We are looking forward to another great year.
You are gonna make me cry! I can't believe how big your kids are getting without me there to see it. I love you guys so much and miss you like you wouldn't believe. My kiddos haven't started school yet. Not until next week! So fun to see them. Thanks for posting.
3 comments:
You are gonna make me cry! I can't believe how big your kids are getting without me there to see it. I love you guys so much and miss you like you wouldn't believe. My kiddos haven't started school yet. Not until next week! So fun to see them. Thanks for posting.
My, how time goes by. How is having only 1 at home? A little quiet?
Cute pictures! I bet they were excited!
Post a Comment