Thursday, March 17, 2011

Another car totaled? Not again........



















Joshua should be writing this post.........He was pulling in to the parking lot of his work and the truck in front of him, with a big hitch on the back(that's important information), backed up and hit Josh taking out the headlight and denting up the hood. Need I say more. We like dealing with insurance companies as of late what can I say. The great thing is the car is still drivable and that dent just adds to the other beauty marks that have come over time on that car. It's 25 years old what do we expect. The insurance actually didn't total it. YEAH! We just kindly took the settlement and said Thank You.

2 comments:

Ryan, Angela, Linden, Sarah, Amanda said...

Thanks for the updates. I hadn't checked for a while and was glad to see all the cool things your family is doing. I am also very glad that they didn't total the car. We have and old car like that, and it has been considered totaled. We still drive it around because it was the back end that got hit. I can't believe how grown up your kids are getting.

grammaDawn said...

Finally. I've almost given up on all my blogging friends and family. Seems like everyone went on a hiatas or something. (don't know if that's how you spell it) Then, as if they were all back from holiday at the same time, they all had a few posts to catch us up. So good to read what's up. Really glad that no one was hurt in either wreck.