I just hope they grow back before he goes on his mission...lol
I love it!! What perfect timing to lose your teeth. I hope the Tooth Fairy was good.
What a cutie! And the accompanying "Watch, I can suck spaghetti through this hole" antics are pretty fun too. :)
How funny! Dylan just lost his 2 front teeth his 1st a few days ago and then his 2nd tonight. I love it!!! Miss you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I just hope they grow back before he goes on his mission...lol
I love it!! What perfect timing to lose your teeth. I hope the Tooth Fairy was good.
What a cutie! And the accompanying "Watch, I can suck spaghetti through this hole" antics are pretty fun too. :)
How funny! Dylan just lost his 2 front teeth his 1st a few days ago and then his 2nd tonight. I love it!!! Miss you!
Post a Comment