Just for fun see how many Christmas tunes you know. If you get totally stumped and give up leave a comment or send me an email and I will give you the answers. Have fun with it!
I'll give it a try, some of these are pretty tricky though! 1. Jingle bells 2. Walking in a winter wonderland 3. Santa Claus is coming to town 4. Joy to the world 5. Rudolf the red-nose reindeer? 6. Oh come all ye faithful 7. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas 8. Oh Christmas tree 9. What child is this 10 We three kings 11 Deck the halls 12 I saw three ships 13 O holy night 14 The first noel 15 Away in a manger 16 The 12 days of Christmas 17 I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus 18 All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth 19 Chestnuts roasting on an open fire (The Christmas song) 20 It came upon a midnight clear 21 Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow 22 Silent Night 23 O Little Town of Bethlehem 24 Silver bells
3 comments:
I'll give it a try, some of these are pretty tricky though!
1. Jingle bells
2. Walking in a winter wonderland
3. Santa Claus is coming to town
4. Joy to the world
5. Rudolf the red-nose reindeer?
6. Oh come all ye faithful
7. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
8. Oh Christmas tree
9. What child is this
10 We three kings
11 Deck the halls
12 I saw three ships
13 O holy night
14 The first noel
15 Away in a manger
16 The 12 days of Christmas
17 I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus
18 All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth
19 Chestnuts roasting on an open fire
(The Christmas song)
20 It came upon a midnight clear
21 Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
22 Silent Night
23 O Little Town of Bethlehem
24 Silver bells
I love it--where did you get this? What a fun post. I got most of them, but there are some tough ones!
That was fun, I love doing those kinds of things. I have seen some of them, but not all. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
Post a Comment