Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sledding

We had a fun time sledding on New Years Day in Utah with aunts, uncles and cousins. It was one fun filled moment after another. I am glad we captured it on video and film. A day we will remember and talk about for a long time.



7 comments:

Tiffany said...

I LOVE the family picture up in the corner of the blog. That must be pretty new. Is this the day that Shad got the bang to the head? It looks like a lot of fun, I haven't been sledding in so long.

emily said...

I'm just a little jealous of all that snow ... could you share!? we're having a virtual heat wave over here and i doubt we'll see snow this year! :o( i'm glad we won't have to add days to the end of the year but these pictures make me want some snow!! and it looks like you had a GREAT time!

Dangela said...

What fun--sledding is so great, especially with kids! Happy New Year!

Jimmie Jan said...

Fun fun fun!!!... I have the cutest and funnest grandchildren. Thanks for sharing them !

grammaDawn said...

It's been a while since you've posted this, so I don't know if you'll read this comment. In case you do... I'm wondering why I can't send you emails, but can respond to your emails. Send me an email if you have an answer, pretty please.

McPherson family said...

Ummm, SURE go sledding without us. Isn't that our tradition together???? Come on now, since we are not there, you just can't go!!!! :) :) I am glad you had fun, but I sure am sad we missed going with you!! I Love you guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mamaseversike said...

Cutie kids! We've been El-Nin`o-ed this years, no snow here. But then, no snow days prolonging the school year, either. And hey- no icy road, white-knuckle driving. I think I'm okay with no snow. :)