
Please don't quit your day job...........Just teasin'! Josh did a great job umpiring this year for Joshalyn's softball team. I think he enjoyed it too. He probably would have liked it better if I wouldn't have given him such a hard time. He knows I just like to tease him. He was awesome and very much appreciated!! I am proud of he and the kids. It was a fun season! Go Hyrum!!! Go Joshalyn!!! Go Ump!!!
Throw it! Hit it!



Hit it! Catch it! Run!
7 comments:
That looks like fun. We would love to watch some of her games next year--let us know when they are!
I found your blog through Krystals. Now we can stay in touch better.
Josh, thanks for letting me know about your blog. I love keeping up with what everyone is doing. I also had your email wrong, so glad to clear that up. Can't believe how fast time is going and how fast all those little ones are growing. Looking forward to the reunion.
Aunt Dawn
You guys are funny. My cousin Shirla is "Aunt Shirla" to my Jennis, who is really her cousin once removed. But hey, wasn't it our own uncle bud who could sing, "I'm my own grandpa?"! :)
How fun, wish I could have seen a couple of games with you! Maybe next year you can video them or if you did, maybe you could put a clip of it on here. Miss you guys! It was very fun to talk to you all and hear your voices. I can't believe how grown up the kiddos are. Hope to see you soon!
Love you!!!!!!!!!!!! You know the song that is running through my head right now is I miss you like crazy by Natalie Cole
ahhh...what a cute family you are. i love blogs to keep up with people. glad to hear how you are doing.:)
There isn't anything cuter than little kids playing baseball! We love baseball season at our house!
Post a Comment