My sister Mandee turned 30 this month and she planned a Hollywood Party at her home in Utah. She had all of her nieces and nephews be Paparazzi's taking pictures and autographs of all those who came and walked the red carpet. She as the guest of honor dressed up as one of her favorite characters and that is Briar Rose from Sleeping Beauty. I dressed up as Farrah Fawcett and my sister Maxine was another of Charlie's Angels. Josh was a fill in. He decided he would be Bosley and take Maxine and I on the red carpet. We had Jack Sparrow, the Pink Ladies from Greece, Bruce Willis, Ellen Degeneres, John Goodman, Angela Landsbury, Howard Hughes and Katharine Hepburn, Reba McEntire and even the Invisible Man. After walking the red carpet we were interviewed and entered the party. It was a lot of fun and a lot of planning and preparation went in to this fun filled event. I learned a lot about my sister Mandee that I didn't know before. She has had contacts with many actors and actresses including lunch with Joanna Garcia. Josh and I had a good time and so did our children. They had been looking forward to this event that has been talked about and planned for several months.
I've been waiting for a new post...so it was fun getting 3 at once. This looked like a fun party. What a fun idea! As everyone saw you AND Josh, they should have whispered, "I see dead people". Or is that humor too sick?
2 comments:
Sounds like a great party! Glad you had fun.
I've been waiting for a new post...so it was fun getting 3 at once. This looked like a fun party. What a fun idea! As everyone saw you AND Josh, they should have whispered, "I see dead people". Or is that humor too sick?
Post a Comment